Who you will work with
You will be part of a small cross-functional team. As an iOS developer, you will be working closely with the product manager, UX designer, and other engineers to develop features that are used by millions of users.
What we offer
Besides having an open and respectful culture with a caring and supportive international team, Shpock has a lot more to offer:
- Flexible working hours: We care about your work-life balance and therefore have trust-based working hours. Get the job done is our motto.
- 4-day workweek in summer: Get into the weekend earlier with four-day workweek – every Friday is off.
- Hybrid working model: You choose where you want to work from, whether in the office or from home. From time to time we will organize team events or workshops and will ask you to join us in person.
- Team events: We have a dedicated team budget to get together, have fun and strengthen our team spirit (eg, laser tag, bowling,..), and of course we like to celebrate at our Christmas party.
- Personal development budget: Shpock values personal development and helps set up individual development plans to train the skills and knowledge of our team members. You will have your own personal development budget to up-skill yourself.
- Discounts at our partnering shops: Shpock is part of the corporate benefits platform which is an online platform with a huge amount of discounts and a wide variety of shops (electronics, fashion, furniture and more).
- Choose your equipment: We let you choose whether you prefer to work with a MacBook or a Windows / Linux laptop.
We offer an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience. The minimum salary for this position is € 35.000,- gross per year. We are willing to pay more based on the experience. We will treat your application in strict confidence!
Shpock is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed in English using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Shpock is an award winning mobile-first marketplace inspiring people to give things new purpose. We create an effortless and enjoyable platform to transform shiny stuff into shiny money. Sell anything, anywhere, any time - to people locally or nationwide. From the declutterers and eco-conscious, to the quality bargain hunters and fashion-loving bedroom sellers.